I got a question asking if there was a way to keep the blogs art up – I’ve been thinking and I don’t want to completely delete these accounts because to do so would be to relinquish any right I have to their content. So they’ll probably stay up. … if only so I can convey snarky messages of “the default position on "can I steal your art/fic is no”. :P
Ill be deleting this one too.
Its looking more and more likely that I'll delete this account.
In fact, I’ve even made another: rabbitandbunnies.tumblr.com. if you would like to keep in touch, follow me on that account or message me for my discord info.
I suddenly remembered that this is a picture I drew.
Another picture inspired by @maxladcomics ‘ blog.
Swapfell Sans was definitely born 50 years old.
So I’m still currently active on discord, and I think there should be a sanscest server.
So here’s a sanscest server link: https://discord.gg/KPQZHQp
Official Hiatus notification.
I’ll be back on the 11th of September
Let's go in the garden You'll find something waiting Right there where you left it Lying upside down When you finally find it You'll see how it's faded The underside is lighter When you turn it around Everything stays Right where you left it Everything stays But it still changes Ever so slightly Daily and nightly In little ways When everything stays
I’m... terribly confused. I shall check the garden when I get home. :D
Blue: I don't think that this is a good solution--
Razz to Red: back me up here
Red: well that just because you haven't looked at all the possibilities!
I love Thomas Sanders a lot, okay? Razz as Logic, Blue as Morality, Sans as Anxiety, and Red as Creativity!
This is a reference to these videos
I drew this with this as a reference
This idea is k i l l i n g me.
I keep thinking... its not just the sanses tgat have changed. It's the paps too. UF and UT paps are who they are because of the people their brothers became.
Someone write more. I will pay you in tears.
You know how there are Freaky Friday and Peggy Sue stories? Sometimes when I look at these popular alternate universes, I think, 'Wouldn't it be horrifying to wake up in an alternate version of your life in your counterpart's body?' An awful experience before you even start wondering whether you've switched with your counterpart or killed them off when your 'soul' replaced theirs. Dunno if I have a question about this. Maybe, would you find this premise interesting? Or how might you go about it?
Ohhh man, this is actually one of those plots I don’t think I’d like until I start thinking about ways to make myself like it, and then it shoots up my list. The way you described is great! I like it a lot more with alternate universes than with a body switch where the characters can readily interact with each other.
I had an idea a few weeks ago where Underfell meets Undertale, and before they can all even properly sort out what’s going on and do the standard chaotic introduction, FellSans tackles Sans Undertale in a blind rage. The Papyruses try to tear their brothers apart and all the while FellSans is screaming and cursing his alternate. It isn’t until the two have been separated that something coherent comes out of either’s mouth.
UFSans: HE STOLE MY LIFE!!!
And that’s how Fell Papyrus and Tale Papyrus discovered their respective brothers were replaced by the other’s five years ago.
“Tale” Sans was an Underfell native, that’s where he learned to fight, and why he’s so good at manipulating and playing things off the way that he does. When he found himself in this universe, with its softer, nicer, “carefree” and “innocent” Papyrus, he started coddling him like crazy, because he thinks its great that he hasn’t been marred by a shitty universe like his own brother. He plays the system constantly, enjoys being able to just tell bad jokes and be lazy and not have to worry about much of anything. He gave up on trying to go back, and accepts that he’s here, and its like a second chance to live a better life than he was back home.
“Fell” Sans on the other hand, didn’t get the good end of the stick, and the best that could be said for his situation is that he managed to survive. Stuck in a world where everything he’s ever liked or enjoyed makes him too soft, he developed heavy anxiety and other problems, and basically shut down within a week, forcing the mostly-hardened-but-still-young Papyrus to step up for both of them. Papyrus never understood why one day his brother just couldn’t hack it after he’d always been fine, but he ends up resenting him and loses his respect for him and tries to do anything he can to try to get Sans to just act like himself again. But their relationship was never outwardly affectionate, so his method of encouraging Sans only does more damage.
Now with the two universes having connected, there’s a lot of things to sort out and rediscover. After 5 years it’s not as simple as finding a way to switch them physically (or just trading Sanses since the physical differences are really minimal anyway). There’s 5 years worth of acclimation and relations and personality changes to deal with.
I have no idea if I’ll ever actually write this. If anyone wants to feel free!
it’s the weekenddd~~!
would anyone like to do an art trade or collab?
Been holdin up doodles for the past decade i thnk it’s time i finally post them XD
I keep forgetting oops.
Anyways someone requested me to draw Neko cooper and i ended up being In love with the design! so i made a mini comic featuring @askthemadsans XD
also did this smol animation gift of @boshedagh ‘s sans too cause i felt generous at the time while she felt sick ;w; she feelin better now at least <3
Go watch both blogs…she’s an amazing mun!
designed by JOT
GORGEOUS PERSPECTIVE OML
Fell from Maxlad’s recent comic here.
Man Max you’re awesome, never change.
Sans in Opentale is a little complicated so I decided to make a post detailing everything about him and his er…’clones’ (their not really clones at all.)
Both Sans and Papayrus have a ‘husk’ or an ‘outline’ of their LIFE- the rest was split into different vessels and put into different AUs, differentiating on human soul traits. You can see more about Opentale Lore and LIFE here
Originally it was just Sans who split himself up- the guy could barely hold it together as he is, a bunch of new souls and voices inside his head would break him. So he split himself up and sent his other selves to different AUs. He can still summon and merge with them all to use all his LIFE powers, it just puts a HEAVY strain on him and the other sans aren’t too happy about it.
Each of the AU sans have their own personality and are like separate people in their own right- its hard to believe they all came from one original person.
Each one has a slightly different personality than the original sans thanks to their determination- each are different depending on the traits that influence them.
Heres a breakdown.
1. Orange, or Brave Sans
- A little more brave than normal sans, he tends to actually bring his guts together and do things, usually thats getting into fights. He has a scar from a previous fallen human.
- He also regrets it a lot bc he spends a lot of energy.
- Hes still hella depressed. Hes just more frustrated and shows it in pure ANGER, rather than moping around like normal sans.
- His scarf and hat are used for comfort. Papayrus made the scarf for him.
2. Cyan, or Patience Sans
- Patience is lazier than normal sans
- He waits everything out and only is awake when he has to be, everything about him is a mess. I don’t think his clothes have ever been washed.
- He wouldn’t even fight you genocide run, he would just kill you in your sleep.
3. Integrity, or Blue Sans
- Hes real honest, if he notices his humans doing a genocide route he’ll just spill the truth as soon as he notices
- He’ll also probably fight the human to try and stop them, not killing them until judgement time
- hes also cooler than normal sans somehow
4. Kindness, or Green Sans
- More kinder than the normal sans. Hes a bit of a healer, and despite being able to see timelines he tries his best to steer his human in the right direction
- during the Genocide fight he spares you unlike the other sans, he still highly encourages you to reset.
5. Perseverance, or Purple Sans
- Can see, feel and basically experiences all timelines at once
- He always feels like he’s dying, the purple ‘blood’ is actually made from his magic…as he always feels LIKE hes hurt when hes not. Its sort of a subconscious thing
- Hes always a nervous wreck, but he always pulls through somehow
- Hes always sweating and seems freaked out
6. Justice, or Yellow Sans
- Aware of the genocide route, he somehow always has the determination to get better and switch up his battle routine
- he WANTS justice for Papyrus and all the other monsters, he’s fueled with it
- Aware of the genocide route, he looks to papyrus as his inspiration for being a ‘hero’ so he tries to take confidence lessons and whatnot from him
- Thats also why he wears clothes similar to his bro, sadly hes still lazy and unmotivated, but hey at least hes trying.
- In a pacifist ending he would learn to push his depression aside completely, although he still has it he can live with it more easily.
Some notes on Normal Opentale
- His jacketfluff doesn’t always look like wings, it sort of ‘grows’ when he temporarily absorbs the other sans.
- the ‘wings’ hide the little life motif he has on the back
- Normal Opentale can’t use any coloured attacks unless he has that sans absorbed, the other sans can’t use coloured attacks but their own. For example Patience sans can’t use karma, because it belongs to Preservance sans.
- This was already mentioned but normal sans can’t handle all the others in his head. Seriously. His battle wouldn’t last nearly as long even if he has god powers.
Ok I think that wraps things up- If you wanna know about Opentale heres Lore, Character references (im gonna update sans in a bit), and a Q+A
*is writing kustard*
anyone up at this hour and wanting to chat about kustard?
I put the most fluffiest sans here because Fluff = Clouds = Sky = Space…
1. outertale sans (of course he’s here, an adorable fluffy bean)
2. monofell sans (by @monofell-au , my new obsession lol) this au seems really cool!
3 underfell sans (MUSTARD IS MY BAE)
Little feels but I am proud of this one