I guess I’ve been in a bit of a fishy mood lately, so here’s another dice bag fish: an angler fish! >(• < •)
I used a twenty-sided die charm I made for the end of their lure. The die was one I bought, but later realized it had an imperfection in it that I didn’t care for, so I added a loop onto the area to cover it up. And now it has the perfect use! :D
I didn’t show it much in the pictures, but the zipper does get jammed at a certain spot, so his mouth doesn’t close all the way unfortunately :( I think it’s because the zipper doesn’t have enough border space on the sides, since it’s an old zipper I cut from jean scraps. I’ll have to find a replacement for it eventually, but for now, I’m still very happy with how he turned out!
[I also included a few sets of dice that I haven’t shown yet, more fuel for the hoard! >:) ]