weidingscripts
weidingscripts
Tears of Themis Fan Blog
2 posts
(She/They) Chinese language learner transcribing game text.
Don't wanna be here? Send us removal request.
weidingscripts · 2 years ago
Text
Prologue
是否要離開夢境 (Leave the dream?)
-> 離開夢境 (Leave dream)
-> 繼續探索 (Continue exploring)
我:這是哪裡。奇怪,我剛才明明在。。。
(Where is this? Strange, I was just...)
我:我。。。我剛剛。。。我剛剛在做什麼來著?
(I... I was just... What was I doing again?)
-> 到處走走 (Walk around)
我:前面似乎是。。。有人!
(Up ahead... there's a person!)
-> 走向人影 (Walk towards the shadow)
我:。。。 夏彥!?(...Xia Yan!?)
-> 呼喚夏彥 (Call Xia Yan)
我:夏彥! 。。。 沒聽到嗎?啊!夏彥?這是什麼?
(Xia Yan! ...Did he not hear me? Ah! Xia Yan? What is this?)
-> 撿起物品 (Pick up object)
我:這是。。。夏彥的鑰匙!怎麼掉在這裡了?。。。深處好像有什麼東西?
(This is... Xia Yan's key! Why was it dropped here? There's an object deeper?)
-> 走向深處 (Walk deeper)
我:鎖住了?對了,鑰匙!
(Locked? Right, the key!)
-> 使用鑰匙 (Use the key)
我:森林。。。不見了。。。我到底在哪。。。
(The forest... Is gone... Exactly where am I...)
-> 觀察四周 (Investigate surroundings)
我:陸景和。。。?(Lu Jing He...?)
-> 呼喚 (Call)
我:唉,一開始畫畫就什麼都不管了。別的事也沒看你這麼投入。
(Ah, once he starts drawing, he doesn't care about anything else. I don't see you concentrating this hard when it comes to other things)
-> 靠近 (Get closer)
我:人呢?陸景和! 。。。他畫了什麼?
(Where's the person? Lu Jing He! ...What was he drawing?)
-> 看向畫布 (Look at the canvas)
我:咦?只有塗白。。。是最新藝術風格嗎?啊!
(Eh? It's just covered in white... Is this the newest art trend? Ah!)
我:我什麼都沒動。。。不對。下面有東西!
(I didn't touch anything... Wrong. There's something underneath!)
-> 刮落顔料,繼續刮落 (Scrape the paint off, continue scraping)
我:這是。。。唔!又來了。。。頭好暈。。。
(This is... Oh! Again... my head is dizzy...)
我:。。。墓地?!。。。下雨了。
(...Graveyard?! ...It's raining)
-> 觀察墓碑 (Investigate gravestone)
我:奇怪,怎麼沒刻名字?
(Weird, why isn't there a name?)
我:都沒有名字。。。所有的墓碑,都沒有名字。那是。。。,喂,左律師!
(All of them don't have names... Then... Lawyer Zuo!)
我:沒聽到嗎?好像,他們都聽不到我説話。。。
(Did he not hear me? It looks like all of them can't hear me...)
我:他手裡拿了花,是來掃墓的吧。這裡有他的親人嗎?
(He's holding flowers. He's here to pay respects. Is one of his relatives here?)
-> 靠近 (Closer)
我:樹枝啊,嚇死我了。
(Ah, a twig. Scared me to death.)
我:。。。左律師呢?剛剛,剛剛就在前面的!左律師!
(... Lawyer Zuo? Just now, just now he was just up ahead! Lawyer Zuo!)
-> 尋找左然 (Find Zuo Ran)
我:這是。。。左律師手裡的花.風信子。。。左然 。。。唔!頭。。。好疼!
(These are... the hyacinths Lawyer Zuo was holding... Zuo Ran... Oh! My head... It hurts!)
???:不用擔心。 不用擔心。。。有我在。。。
(No need to worry. No need to worry... I am here...)
我:莫醫師?我這是。。。
(Doctor Mo? I'm...)
莫弈:你似乎做了個不太愉���的夢。
(You look like you just had an unpleasant dream.)
我:夢?原來剛才那些都是夢嗎。。。
(Dream? So all of that was just a dream...)
莫弈:夢境與現實,究竟該如何區分呢?
(Dreamscape and reality, what exactly makes them different?)
莫弈:剛才的是夢,此刻的一切也未必是現實。
(Just now was a dream, but that doesn't mean right now is reality.)
我:夢。。。頭。。。好暈。。。
(Dream... Head... Hurts...)
莫弈:回憶之匣的鑰匙,呵呵。。。你看到箱底的答案嗎?是你渴求的嗎?
(The key to the box in the memory, hehe... Did you find the answer in the box? Was it what you desired?)
我:你在説什麼?
(What are you saying?)
莫弈:想用一幅畫來掩飾真相嗎?或許可以騙過眼睛,卻騙不過心。
(Want to use the painting to cover up reality? Maybe it can trick your eyes, but it can't trick your heart.)
我:莫醫師你。。。
(Doctor Mo, you...)
莫弈:很諷刺是嗎?貫徹了信念,卻違背了内心。。。到頭來,徒勞一埸
(Isn't it ironic? Carry out your belief by violating the inner heart... But in the end, it's futile.)
我:不,不要説了,我的頭,好痛!
(No, stop talking! My head, it hurts!)
莫弈:當你與世人背道而馳,你還會堅持當下的選擇嗎?
(When you go against the world, would you still maintain your decision?)
我:我。。。
(I...)
莫弈:噓,不用急著説出答案。來,看著我。。。你現在很累了。。。
(Shh, you don't need to rush an answer. Come, look at me... You are very tired...)
莫弈:宣之於口的言語膚淺而蒼白,不如付諸行動,等待時間的答案。
(Spoken words are superficial and lifeless. Why not wait for action and then with time see the answer.)
2 notes · View notes
weidingscripts · 2 years ago
Text
Masterlist
Prologue
1 note · View note